ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350D

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
That's the official canon outlet on ebay, very trustworthy!

350D is an excellent first DSLR fella

1.2 Dynamique billabong
have a look at the canon 10d aswell mate, its slightly older technology but it was release as a pro / high amateur camera retailing at about £1500 on first release. the 350d was a entry level dslr and therefore build quality is on a budget to match. dont get me wrong its a good camera and you can get decent pics from it but it feels a little small and plasticy. The 10d is slightly bigger and has magnesium body so feels much more robust. the megapixels are slightly less at 6.9 instead of 8.2 but it will still give you larger than A3 prints. also at the end of the day it doesnt matter how many megapixels it is if there is a crap lens in front of it

172 Cup
what limitations are there to these cameras obviously i dont want to spend money then find it cant do what i want it to do.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i study photography at uni, did a 2 year national diploma and am now doing a 3 year BA (im in my 2nd year) ive had the 10D for 4 years and it has served me well. the only downsides would be a slightly slower start up time and slightly more visable noise at higher iso, however im used to using pro equipment. Its an excellent starter dslr especially as you can pick the up for around £200 now. i paid £650 (four years ago) for mine with a battery grip, 2 batteries, canon F1.8 50mm lens and a 2gb CF. obviously if your budget will allow you to stretch to the 20d or 30d then go for them