ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3d bluray your play can most probably already do it

it seems any player that supports bdlive should be able to do bluray 3d :) BUT if its a hdmi 1.3 connector it will only be able to do it at 1080i you will need 1.4 to do 1080p 3d

so thats some good news

182, SQ7, Trafic
Really good news that! The difference between 1080i and 1080p can be seen, but to the normal user, they probably wouldn't notice. Most new BD players come with an ethernet port now, and I think more people have PS3's than dedicated BD players which has it all built in!

Better than yours. C*nt.
I was going to say, this HDMI s**t is a licence to print money. How is it SCART can last decades, yet now they can't design a connector and standard which caters the way SCART did?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
competition against hdmi is displayport. not sure on technicalities but i wonder if it has same limitations

Better than yours. C*nt.
competition against hdmi is displayport. not sure on technicalities but i wonder if it has same limitations

It's not competition. Displayport doesn't carry audio - it's the replacement for computer monitors (DVI).

dk

911 GTS Cab
great, all i need now is a new £1500 tv, oh poo, i just spent £1100 on one.............