ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3d printed washer blanks

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
I remember seeing a post a while back from someone that was producing washer blanks from a 3d printer, but can't find the post now - does anyone have details?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
BTT Motorsport

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600-2.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600-4.jpg

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I've just asked this on the other post. I'll be interested in what the fitment is like before making the mistake and buying some :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure they could be produced for less than that and still make a nice profit. Thats a tenth of a major service

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
I’d like a set of the OE looking ones for my car, have a set of carbon ones currently but don’t like the look. Anyone got some iceberg ones they’d swap for lightweight, racing carbon? (Add 15bhp)

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Anyone here purchased a set and can comment on the quality and fitment with pictures on their own car?

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they look good, want some! Are the carbon ones worth anything as I want to ditch them in favour of these.