ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 door porker?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
A member on the DC2 site was at nurburgring recently and whle there he took this photo, not been seen before he doesnt think so hes sent it off as a spy photo to a few car magazines

DSC_0331.jpg

A 4 door Porsche that's been in development for a number of years.

Next you'll be telling me it's front engined...

Panamera btw

Last edited:
  Monaro VXR
Seen pictures of it on here before. And in some mags I think.

Bloody awful looking thing. Then again I dont like any Porsche's really so meh.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
What about the new supra?

Supposedly powerred by a fat V10 :approve:

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Re: 4 door porker?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 4 door Porsche that's been in development for a number of years.

Next you'll be telling me it's front engined...

Panamera btw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Day : Yesterday at 20:23.

durrrr.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Personally I think it looks awesome and will do extremely well. Look @ the Cayenne, A Porsche off road everyone thought.

What you must remember is, In Germany, Fast Saloons Sell well, Look at all the M5's, AMG Mercs, RS Audi. These cars are popular, Everyday supercars. Why shouldn't Porsche jump on the band wagon?

I'd like to see them put a Cayeene Turbo Lump in it, Just ordered your E60 M5 have you ;)