ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

500d or keep my 400d

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
???

Not sure what to do. Can get about 250-300 for my 400d on fleabay and also selling my xbox so will have most of the funds needed to buy one, just not sure if i can justify it.

So guys, is it worth it (50d out of my price range btw)

Cupra
Wait for the 7D to come out and 40D and 50D prices should take a tumble. The 500 gets good reviews but I would want to jump to the xxD series if I was upgrading.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Be alright Alex, spend a few weeks with any camera and you should pick it up. Plenty of help around as well if you need it. :)

How much do you reckon the 40 and 50d's will drop Andy?

Works...kind of...
Wait for the 7D to come out and 40D and 50D prices should take a tumble. The 500 gets good reviews but I would want to jump to the xxD series if I was upgrading.

If Andy didn't already say this, I'd have said the exact same thing.

Cupra
Be alright Alex, spend a few weeks with any camera and you should pick it up. Plenty of help around as well if you need it. :)

How much do you reckon the 40 and 50d's will drop Andy?

The current prices of the 30D should be an indication of what the 40D will be after the release of the 7D I guess. Plus, it will probably be a buyers market as it will be flooded with people who want to upgrade to the 7D after a 30/40/50. (IMHO!)