ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

520bhp VW Camper..wow..

visualize whirled pe
Looks quick, I bet he strips it down and rebuilds it every weekend.

Didn't Jamie Oliver have a porsche engine in his camper, I seem to remember him being forced to cook in it while the stig did a lap on TopGear. For what it's worth though Jamie's must be a pile of cack, it spent more time on the back of a recovery truck than being driven on that Italian road trip he did a few years back.

My mates have all dabbled with them over the years, one mate got stuck in some back and beyond eastern block country and was arrested when he didn't have the money to pay for the tow he'd recieved and thought was free then had a fight involving most of the town by the sound of it (about 5 people in reality).

I'd say it's a given that if you drive the length of any motorway you'll see at least 2 of the dam things sat at the side waiting for a tow, you've got to love them though. If only everything in life was as reliable as a VW lol.