ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5k judder

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
just been out for a blast.....not for long ... and when i get to about 5k it judders like the engines cutting out

it also done it the other day but that was at 2k.

i have recently replaced coil pack
leads
both lambdas
plugs

any help would be greatly appreciated

F4r'd Clio 1.2 16V
not that this is any help but i also have this problem at it is from 5k to limiter, so would be interested to see what comes up!

renault clio 172
Iv got this same problem to, revs fine up to 5K then it starts jumping all over the place. iv changed spark plugs and coil pack, the ht leads are only a couple of years old at most.

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
im gunna try another set of plugs as i had misfire problems before and it turned out to be the coil pack,through process of elimination i put the old plugs back in before i found out it was the coil pack so im thinking it could be them breaking down .
if u get new leads dont buy the euro carparts ones as they dont push down on the plugs properly ,i suppose theyre cheap for a reason lol...

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Mine started spluttering yesterday. Only in fifth and at higher revs. It started after I filled up with petrol. Thinking it was possible dodgy fuel. Driven 150 miles since on the motorway and it has stopped doing it.

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
still got this issue ,have swapped the old leads and plugs back to magnecor leads and reccomended ngk plugs and has made no difference at all.does any1 think this could be a lambda fault?

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
found the problem people it was the TDC sensor ...i took it out cleaned it up for nw while i wait for my new 1