ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5th Gear RS6 with tiff

cock mobile.
Didn't get the best review did it?! I was rather disappointed with it.

They are always over critical.

It does exactly what it says on the tin though, transports kids and dog at supercar pace in comfort.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Im quite suprised that with 170bhp more than the smaller RS4 its only as quick to 60

cock mobile.
Im quite suprised that with 170bhp more than the smaller RS4 its only as quick to 60

Who buys any Audio RS and then looks at 0-60 figures though, they're for kids in the pub.

It's a heavy car, with a LOT of power to try get down so it's never gonna do mach 3 :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
so is a lambo but there quick

Just shocks me with that much more power its not quicker

cock mobile.
Looking on letstorquebhp the older RS6 is faster than the recent RS4 to 100 so the new one will be quicker again I'd imagine.

I think it was a very positive review, Tiff didn't s**g it off, in fact he used words like " Awesome " and compaired it to the " Bugatti Varon "

He also said it had good feel and more fun than he thought it would be!

It's not a special car for the money tho!

leon

MKIII 138
Everyone is so obsessed with power. RS6 is pointless, imo.

Why didnt you buy a micra then instead of a cup with weight saving glass to make it go a nano second quicker

because his car has the right balance between weight and power. this is just a 2100kg tank with an engine good enough for a submarine !

everything apart from driving aside (and this is based on my own experience of a RS4 avant and a new superquick 350lbft 245bhp 3.0TDI A4 avant) great grip, really BAD ride, absolutley no fun to be had after the first few weeks of striaght line power blasts.. i.e id rather if it were just your last ever chance at 1 PURE driving b road blast.. have a 172cup over a new RS6

imo.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
At least with an rs6 you get the oppurtunity to use the power. Like to see a Ferrari 599 or Murcielago stick with an RS6 on damp roads.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Why didnt you buy a micra then instead of a cup with weight saving glass to make it go a nano second quicker

because his car has the right balance between weight and power. this is just a 2100kg tank with an engine good enough for a submarine !

everything apart from driving aside (and this is based on my own experience of a RS4 avant and a new superquick 350lbft 245bhp 3.0TDI A4 avant) great grip, really BAD ride, absolutley no fun to be had after the first few weeks of striaght line power blasts.. i.e id rather if it were just your last ever chance at 1 PURE driving b road blast.. have a 172cup over a new RS6

imo.

WOW those pills must be kicking in

MKIII 138
At least with an rs6 you get the oppurtunity to use the power. Like to see a Ferrari 599 or Murcielago stick with an RS6 on damp roads.

murcielago has awd and its very advanced i.e Evo stylee control of each wheel funnily made by audi ;)

MCS R56

imo.

What he said.

Not sure a Cup or any Clio comes under the 'obsessed with power' section.

The RS6 is for dudes with small c***s.

cock mobile.
The RS6 is for dudes with small c**ks.

No it's the exact opposite of that.

Lambo's, Ferrari's that sort of car is for the mid life crisis bloke with a small c**k.

The RS6 is for the bloke that wants supreme power, but doesn't want to shout about it.