ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6.5fps

Shot my first lacrosse game with the new 40D, I'd have given up with my 350D just at the sight of rain, let alone no sun and mist, this thing is amazing, anyway enough rambling, 6.5fps ftw!

lacrosse---Windup1.gif

.Gif and CS3 tutorial:
http://digitalproducer.digitalmedia...cs3_savedevices_ko_sm.mov&type=qt&w=800&h=616

*awaits the pro body users to wade in*

D

dick

tenna says it was closer to 5.5 fps!

aparantly it only gets 6.3 or something on M and MF.

cool all the same tho!

D

dick

2.5, 3 on d40x,

and all the canon dig. rebels are 3.
d300.. 6, or 8 with extra battery pack.
canon 1dm3 - 10, 1DSmk3 - 3 i think
canon 5d, 3

im ashamed to say i dont know abbout d200...
or other 1D's

tutut tigger know your own camera spec's !

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 182 FF CUPPED
mine will do 8.5 frames upto a rate of 40 on the buffer....but have never felt the need to use it.

Just use a high def video camera if anything quick is required.

like the la crosse shots though, quite effective

thanks, yeah not sure if it was actually hitting 6.5 and only stuck to 2-3 burst shots during the game (partially because I'm an idiot and left 5GB's of cards at home and had to use my back up 2x256mb cards) but its nice to have it available..

Bus w**ker
I'd quite literally kill to have a 40D at the minute, and actually NEED one for FCS. But that's not going to happen :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
think my d2x is 10 or 12... not sure though... might be 7...

edit its 7 or 8 in high speed crop mode...

LY 182 FF CUPPED
D2x will only do 7 I think.

Hardly anyone really needs it though, and you end up spending half your life post editing the f*****s the find the shot you are after anyway

Dodgy one
Love mine, When i go out anywhere its not without me :) The hs multiple mode is very useful though (Technical phrase lol)