ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 months and 4000miles later a few pictures.

The Lupo turned 37k today so I gave it a clean and took a few photos, any comments welcome and you can thank imageshack for the quality.

hpim0395sg8.jpg

hpim0398wy3.jpg

hpim0418vc2.jpg

hpim0424du8.jpg

hpim0436pb0.jpg

hpim0439zj5.jpg

Nice pics, were they taken at Mudeford?? :)

Cheers, first two were in the multistorey in Christchurch, and the rest were taken on Mudeford Quay by Highcliffe Sailing Club, the quality of them is awful though since uploading them.

Nice pics - although is Imageshack always like that? I thought Photobucket was bad enough.

Still a fan of Lupo GTIs after nearly buying one instead of my Ibiza. Great wee cars.

Never had a problem before with it but they have come out rubbish!
Yeah I love the Lupo, wouldn't mind the interior and economy of your Ibiza though.

Mutual appreciation FTW

Loved the "feel" of the Lupo that I test drove, just like a little kart. Was nicely specced with heated leather and a/c too.

Vee dub
Looks great Alex - had mine a year in March and have loved it!

Cheers fella, its a great car, can't see me changing it in the near future, it may well be joined by something else in the summer though :evil:

Absolutely mate, build quality is just brilliant. I've genuinely only seen 3 gti's since March 2007 and 2 of them waved! lol

I can see myself keeping this one for a while aswell.

Tom

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've been driving round in a Seat Arosa for the last week and I can confirm that they are awesome!!

Cheers guys, its great fun handles like a gokart, im planning on getting a summer car though aswell, i ve been offroading all weekend and I fancy getting a Landrover Series III.

not seen many in that colour, looks really nice. I drove a seat arosa which is abit similiar to these a few months ago, handles like a go-kart

cool pics Alex, good location too! ;)

should have given me a buzz chap, would have been up for photoshoot!

did i see you on the DC monday night around 11pm?

cool pics Alex, good location too! ;)

should have given me a buzz chap, would have been up for photoshoot!

did i see you on the DC monday night around 11pm?

Shame it was abit dull and overcast yesterday but yeah they've come out alrite, look much better in hi-res though.
Yeah will do next time bud, it was a last minute thing I just happened to have the camera on me and a spare half an hour.
Quite possibly, i can't remember exactly what I was doing but its more than likely, they've had a mobile scamera van on there in the mornings the last few days so no bridge tests for a few weeks ;)

Cheers for all the other comments guys.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
have been thinking a little about these, not the gti though, have been speaking to tomS about them too.

how easy do you reckon it would be chap to drop a 1.8T lump in a sport version?

ValverInBits
have been thinking a little about these, not the gti though, have been speaking to tomS about them too.

There is some crazy guy in spain (i think) who runs an R32 engine in one. :evil:
I have no idea what he did to make it fit but it musta been a mission

Whats the spec of these Gtis then? are they quick (figures)? whats insurance like compared to a 172

There is some crazy guy in spain (i think) who runs an R32 engine in one. :evil:
I have no idea what he did to make it fit but it musta been a mission

Whats the spec of these Gtis then? are they quick (figures)? whats insurance like compared to a 172

Theres a few about on t/b's a few 1.8t ones and a few VR6 ones, there is one being made with twin VR6's too.

1.6 16v 125HP, 950kg, 7.7 0-60, 130mph. Not especially quick i guess but great fun to drive. A friend of mine has a 182 and it takes him a while to reel me in from say 30-100 if I get a slight head start or catch him out but top end he sails past.
Spec wise, its basic, factory fit xenons though.
Depends on your age but for me aged 20 1yrs NCB, 2.5yrs driving ex, Lupo came in at £950, RS Clio was £1700.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Nice choice, i personaly like the look of these would never have one as a wee bit slow for me however still think it looks a great car mate and good on you for being sensible insurance wise

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Did look at one of these, But I know it would have had some serious slammage and some Porsche rims ;) So opted out.