ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit of a clean

BMW E46 330i Touring
Wash with Gold Class - 2 bucket
Dry with MF Towel
NXT Wax
P21s

:)

IMG_0620.gif

IMG_0618.gif

IMG_0612.gif

IMG_0611.gif

IMG_0608.gif

IMG_0606.gif

IMG_0603.gif

IMG_0602.gif

IMG_0600.gif

Certainly flake popping out of it, and all whilst avoiding the rain...

It wont last lol

I'm doing mine Saturday morning even if it means getting the awning out on the drive!

182 - Now Cooper S
i love the 2 cold air feeds in the fog lights! are they the feeds that come with a viper? are they a nice fit for the foglight hole size and is it easy to get the light out?? ...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers guys, am very impressed with how easy the P21 is to apply and how it gives it a deeper shine.

Yeah, the air feeds come with the Viper, although I think you only get one with the package. It was fitted before I bought the car but I think he had to phone PiperX to get another feed. They fit nicely in the fog hole but I'm not sure how the previous owner went about getting the fogs out first!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Nah, only the passenger side one feeds the IK, although I am tempted to investigate whether both feeds can make their way through the maze that is the front of the engine bay to the IK!

All that cold air may require a remap though...