ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A day in the life of...

Clio 197
ONE day's driving (for work) has transformed my car into this:

24112005.gif

Fortunately, they paid the £6 to get it back to this:
24112005003.gif

What's with all the black-crap on the roads? :S

I've come to the conclusion its a mix of rocksalt, crap and moisture. Happened this time last year, my car was black top to bottom after two trips up and down the M5.

Clio 197
^^

Someone mentioned that it's not just grit.... but there's something else in the mix too.... they also use it on the continent...

Any ideas?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
If you can still tell the original colour - keep trying. Good effort though Omar. 3/5 "Could try harder" ;)

Clio 197
Lol!

This time last year... when I went to germany... my meggy was stealth black all over!

But that's 1500 miles return... so I guess that's why!

Still, not bad for 300 miles eh? Dammit... I bet all my wax has been stripped off now.

Weeman sucks ****
I get a line of black s**t on the wondow if I open it a bit.

I can't read my rear number plate at the moment, front isn't far behind either. Best make it legal me thinks.

Yamaha R6
Tell me about it.. I had mine valeted inside and out by our valeter at work yesterday.. Its looks like a WRC car already..

VaVa
Mine was like that until 15 minutes in Morrisons jet wash. lol. It comes off easy enough witha jet wash, but it's almost sticky to touch...

Should have taken a before shot really lol. Was pretty f**king shitty. The Clio's seem to get the dirtiest arse out of any car I've ever owned.

DSC00256copy.gif

Last edited: