ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of my ph1

Ph1 track car, Dci

TRACKCAR1_zpsc73b97e8.gif
TRACKCAR4_zps4ad9107d.jpg

Clio172andMolly026_zpsbfe89a1e.jpg

z001_zpsfa134c94.jpg

The weather was nice at the weekend, so decided to get the track car on the road, took a few pics along the way not many as i was having to much fun to get out. :D

Plans for the winter are to get it on a weigh bridge just out of interest (interior gutted, perspex rear window etc), get it on a rolling road and few aesthetic things, other than that i just plan to use it!

I was hoping to do Oulton Park in November and meet a few of the North West lot but it seems the piggy bank wont allow it this month. Im thinking of going to watch anyway and see whats what as this is my first venture into track days with a dedicated car so be good to see what other people are using etc.

Hopefully meet a few of you soon.

Ph1 track car, Dci
Cheers lads. Yeah im refurbing the wheels eventually, unsure on re apllying rim tape.