ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few rally pics...

Rally bus
A selection of my pics from the last year or so :)

ms03.jpg

ms04.jpg

ms05.jpg

ms07.jpg

ms10.jpg

ms11.jpg

ms12.jpg

ms16.jpg

ms18.jpg

ms27.jpg

ms35.jpg

ms40.jpg

ms30.jpg

ms38.jpg

M2 Competition
Brilliant pics!

ms07.jpg

Love the face on the front of the evo!

ms27.jpg

And this ones immense! Any chance of a high res pic of either? (1024)

Pics are great, well captured ! I'd cack myself tbh as none of them look to have all four wheels on the ground !

Stunning pics, you clearly...

a) Get to a lot of Rallys

b) Know where on each stage to expect some fireworks

c) Can capture a moment brilliantly (I freeze whenever I see a crash happening!)

Rally bus
you clearly...

a) Get to a lot of Rallys

b) Know where on each stage to expect some fireworks

c) Can capture a moment brilliantly (I freeze whenever I see a crash happening!)

a) yes, but not so many these days as I've got other photography things to do

b) previous knowledge or driving the stage the night before - which is why my car is often forest coloured :eek: ... or for the Isle of Man events I usually drive the whole route just for fun anyway.

c) thanks... I suppose you get used to action happening and keeping your finger on the shutter. I always stand somewhere safe and with an escape route so I know I can keep shooting without a car landing on my head :)

Rally bus
it's in the entry list
has something happened to it?

the brakes failed on the last event and it went into a rock face at around 70mph so it's had to have the front end rebuilt. Hopefully it'll be ok, will speak to Shelley (co-driver) tomorrow and find out, but yeah they've put an entry in.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
it's in the entry list
has something happened to it?

the brakes failed on the last event and it went into a rock face at around 70mph so it's had to have the front end rebuilt. Hopefully it'll be ok, will speak to Shelley (co-driver) tomorrow and find out, but yeah they've put an entry in.

any news yet Gary?

anyway I did not think Andy B used the brakes, just the right pedal flat ;)