ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snowy pics....

ST
Middo said:
nice to see you've started modding it already :)

Indeed matey, Type R aerial....and some silver indicator bulbs for the front, my ice will be getting transferred from my dynamique in a few weeks also....then possibly an exhaust..

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
16vClio said:
Indeed matey, Type R aerial....and some silver indicator bulbs for the front, my ice will be getting transferred from my dynamique in a few weeks also....then possibly an ebay resistor..

like your style

LOL looking good in the snow mate

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
EvilJohn said:
Nicely done mate, hope you went drifting and wasnt a ladyman like usual ;)

he wouldn't have drifted his 'baby' :p

i called him up the other night n asked him out n he said and i quote:

"do you think i would be out in my 182 doing silly stuff?"

LOLOLOLOL

luv ya really al

ST
Well i'm insured on it 3rd party anyways....but no as i washed n waxed it the other day and it looks minty!

EvilJohn said:
lol well get out there and go sliding!! You can always wash it again, give him his first lesson!

u want me (the guy who hits everything and anything this time of year) to give him a lesson?!!!

EvilJohn said:
and this time of year? I suppose you mean a year starting with a 2??

no no no

i mean cos this time last year i had crashed my car into a kerb

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
aye whatever!! How many times do you say Tidy car mate in a for sale thread to bump up your count, same amount of posts as me in under a year less!

ST
r-jay said:
Cleaned it again now ?!?!

Yeah after i'd washed it on wednesday i put it back into the garage right away then dried it.......it then lay in the garage all day yesterday, so i gave it a little wash again incase of any dust etc...dried again, the polished with some carnuba.....

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks mint Al - Get your ICE back in and keep her clean ;)

What other mods you got planned? Is it low? :evil: