ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A head for Number (plates)

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Yes but I've only had 2 cars before my 182 haha.

Anybody as sad as me and check the reg's every so often to see if they're still taxed and MOT'd?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Yep remember them all and most of parents ones as well. Can't remember what I did last weekend mind.

Reactions: Ben
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
It was always my first car's number plate I couldn't remember, but just reading the title of this thread has reminded me somehow. P980 LKO, Rover 114Sli... RIP.

First car - V307 LUK - First car and want it back (think it's scrapped)
Mrs & I bought this - L62 GYY - BMW 3 Series (was a heap of s**t so scrapped that)
Second Car - Y595 OGV - Passat 1.8T (I scrapped it after being made redundant & nobody wanting it)
LY52 FBC - Rubbish when I bought it, Mint when I sold it
GV13 DVU - First car we had from new
EK53 HXD - Vivaro was stripped and put back together and sold for a profit! Great van that was
KS62 VAH - was a treat to myself but also a commuter car - Great all rounder! Sold that for the Taxi.
GP16 FMA - swapped the Zafira in for this.. it's specked right up and the wife has only done 4K in it since July 16)
MV14 ZYA - my current car used as my first Taxi
T377 UBL - Corsa Project
CJZ 4274 - Clio Project

So not many cars in the last 9 years. But all family oriented since the 3dr Corsa 😂