ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

acceleration

182 cup Inferno
when in first gear and putting foot down my car excelerates good but not real good then once i hit about 35 its as if a turbo was comming in and just shoots off dont seem right to me

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Hope you like buying gearboxs ;)

Yeah it's 5k kick as the v-tec kicks in.

182 (Conversion)
I've just bought my 182, not really had the chance to drive it properly. Coming from a bullet proof Honda B16A I'm a bit worried booting this around all day is going to kill it.

Storm Grey 200
It all depends on mods tbh, breathing mods get rid of the kick and even out the power delivery

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I've just bought my 182, not really had the chance to drive it properly. Coming from a bullet proof Honda B16A I'm a bit worried booting this around all day is going to kill it.

Its only the beargox thats awful, engine is solid.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I'm still on the original gearbox, now done 110k :)

Well your gay :) Mine went on 60k, drive shaft made a nice hole in it, LOL. All depends how you treat it I suppose, my box was from the last owner, no idea how many miles are on my current one as it came out of some Cup that was being broken.