ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adaptronic 420d ecu plug and loom

Clio 182
Hi, just bought an adaptronic 420d ecu! After the plugs and possibly the loom as well! Does anyone know where I can get this from? I bought the ecu second hand but it is unused. Thanks in advance

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Hi, just bought an adaptronic 420d ecu! After the plugs and possibly the loom as well! Does anyone know where I can get this from? I bought the ecu second hand but it is unused. Thanks in advance

Go to the adaptonic website for the wiring and instruction manuals, and the software installer, it all comes as one download package

https://adaptronicecu.com/

EFI Parts is the UK dealer for them, you can get sales and service through him. Sales @ EFI Parts <sales@efi-parts.co.uk> is his email, (don't phone you wont get through)

I have a new unused 420d loom here in the packet, I actually owe it back to Chris @ efi but if you're near Coventry you can come grab it off me and ill send Chris the dosh - they are £79. Drop me a PM if you want it.