ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Admiral you babes!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Just thought I'd say, got my renewal from Churchill today! £1900 with no mods declared -.-

Phoned up admiral, £750 with exhaust, v6 airbox with aftermarket filter and lowered up to 50mm!

:)

thought admiral werent mod friendly? eitherway my renewal with flux is identical to last year so i'll quickly shop about and see if anyones cheaper.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
It was £30 more to declare with admiral.
But they are not covered! If I have a crash I get a standard car back.

Ph1 172
"If I have a crash I get a standard car back". Eh? Surely any chance an insurance company can get not to pay out, they will find?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
"If I have a crash I get a standard car back". Eh? Surely any chance an insurance company can get not to pay out, they will find?

Ok if I crash I'll have to wait 8 months to receive 30% of the value of my car.

That's more realistic :)

No the mods are declared so he is covered but the insurance won't pay extra for non standard parts just replace them with standard if he claimed.