harribo66 Car AUDI A5 s-sline May 7, 2010 #1 hi all, im changing my interior to the sport interior and i cant seem to know how to remove the door cards, i have a haynes manual but doesent give much info. please help guys cheers josh Last edited: May 7, 2010
hi all, im changing my interior to the sport interior and i cant seem to know how to remove the door cards, i have a haynes manual but doesent give much info. please help guys cheers josh
J James28 Car RB 182 Clio May 7, 2010 #2 http://www.cliosport.net/content/guides/fubar/door_cards.pdf I used Fubar's Guide. Really helpful I found.
http://www.cliosport.net/content/guides/fubar/door_cards.pdf I used Fubar's Guide. Really helpful I found.
harribo66 Car AUDI A5 s-sline May 8, 2010 #3 thanks mate i will give this a go now, is a realy good guide cheers.
J James28 Car RB 182 Clio May 8, 2010 #5 Quick search: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=487132&highlight=how+to+remove+front+seats
Quick search: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=487132&highlight=how+to+remove+front+seats
harribo66 Car AUDI A5 s-sline May 9, 2010 #7 thanks for all the help guys, i have my interior fitted and ill get some pice up soon!