ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After travelling down to warrington

Megane Mk4
I decided to wash the car yesterday.. ( seing as though its tuesday now ;) )

car_20112005_002.jpg

car_20112005_003.jpg

car_20112005_007.jpg

car_20112005_005.jpg

car_20112005_006.jpg

car_20112005_008.jpg

car_20112005_010.jpg

car_20112005_011.jpg

wet but clean! :D ;) :approve:

Last edited:
  Megane Mk4
yep.. knew I'd get that ... only mod's on it are:
bee-sting
lexus lights
mesh
the 182 vinyl (which I might add, works very well on being spotted! ;) )
and a 57i induction

Lexus lights & bee-sting are to go soon but the rest is staying :D
heeheeee ... a 30 year old "CHAV" lol YAY!!!

*spits with disgust* :rofl:

Monaro VXR
I have seen 30yr old chavs mate round manchester then again also seen 50yr old chavs.

Really not a pleasant site.

But if you want aftermarket lights how about the ones that can be colour coded? They wouldnt look quite as out of place as those black lexus ones do. Just they have been done to death do something original.

i can guarantee my car would get more looks that that one and its completely stock and everyone who sees it loves it. Then again it is bright red as well and not a clio no more. im missing my clio even though it was only a 1.2.

Megane Mk4
agreed... I could take the lexus apart and colour code the "black" but its whether they'll still be as lots of people will say "an eye-sore" lol

Ooohh... decisions decisions! pmsl

I'll give it all some thought ... still ... least the cars clean again! :D

Megane Mk4
aint I just glad I'm too old to care??? :rofl: ... still

Comments all on board guys... still aint getting rid of the vinyl ...
however I will promise to sort the mesh and my intestellar antenna when my CS stickers turn up .... ( a hint at admin there ;) )

The rear light might be a prob at the mo... I've mis-placed the originals in an
"con-Mebay" sort of way.. dont worry though.. I'll get some more, they are starting to look "normal" are the lexus
pmsl

Carlos.Leeds said:
Where abouts do ya live devil??

Hebden Bridge Carlos, all them hills and not enough flat roads :D

Mind you, I must proudly proclaim mines the ONLY 182 here and the nearest one I've seen is in Halifax (7 mile away) ...

MY playground!!! haahahaaaaaa :race: :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
Wouldnt the world be boring if we were all the same. I wouldnt do some of the mods, but then I wouldnt want the rest of the 182s to be the same as mine.

Each to their own, its about being individual, and doing mods YOU like and not every other fuker.

Megane Mk4
true words said .. to each their own ... but the lexus are getting boring tbh
and I want shut of them.
The mesh is there because its the same colour as the door badges,wheels and bee-sting, plus it seems to hide the silver air feed for the induction better.

Character in a car I say, its not original-out-of-the-showroom, but it aint overkill either :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
Yeh the would looker better with the lexus lights off.

Didnt get to meet you at the meet mate on sunday!! You were leaving just as we came out the pub and think you arrived after we gone in.

I can't see how doing all of that to the car is making it look individual tbh, every local chav has lexus lights & mesh on their car & short stumpy ariels etc.
Still each to their own as they say !

Megane Mk4
adtmits said:
Yeh the would looker better with the lexus lights off.

Didnt get to meet you at the meet mate on sunday!! You were leaving just as we came out the pub and think you arrived after we gone in.

nope.. I didnt meet everyone, we were late getting there.. got lost!! pmsl

and I had made plans late in the afternoon so I had to go early too, which was a pity, but I did get some pictures of all the cars before anyone left, which was nice :D Wont be going to the north west Xmas do, it'll be the yorkshire one for me I'm afraid.. But I'll go to a north west meet after xmas.. and try to meet people I didnt at the weekend.. It was worth the "getting lost" just to turn up! :approve:

cat171 said:
I can't see how doing all of that to the car is making it look individual tbh, every local chav has lexus lights & mesh on their car & short stumpy ariels etc.
Still each to their own as they say !

One thing about life is ... no-one is the same... the vinyl I put on because I dont know anyone else thats done it, hence "individuality".
lexus and mesh and all the rest.... yeah, hands up! been done before.
dont worry though ... trying to retify my "chav-ness" lol

"Individuality" they say has a price, people either mock or agree, I'm agreeing on most but still want to be different :D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
individuality is one thing, but would u go round wearing a burberry cap with ur socks tucked into ur nike tracky bottoms?

Vee dub
Fair do's to you taking all the negative comments in such a good way. I respect that alot.

TBH I'm not a fan of the mesh or the lights, badges or vinyl..... lol basically all your little touches... but it's not my car!

Well done fella.. looks clean! :)

Megane Mk4
Liam182 said:
they still sunwin motors number plates? how come they got you GB ones? lol.
I told them to just stick mine on so I could change them myself.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1502/14qn.jpg

ps, dont you think the wheels on 182s are a b**** to clean? :)

Dunno ... got it like that, left them as is :)

TomS said:
Fair do's to you taking all the negative comments in such a good way. I respect that alot.

TBH I'm not a fan of the mesh or the lights, badges or vinyl..... lol basically all your little touches... but it's not my car!

Well done fella.. looks clean! :)

I'm too laid back to take anything to heart, I just chuckle because I know it winds people up when I post them!! pmsl ... You dont get nowhere in life by just being "boring" ;)

rmccardal said:
Please please take the mesh off ..... before it grows and consumes us all.

Ok .. I'll promise when my clio Sport stickers turn up (subtle hint towards the admin ;) ) ... I'll remove the mesh, bee-sting.. but the vinyl stays !! hahahahahhaaaaaaaa ;) :D :clown:

miketheman2k said:
It doesn't look good, but then nor do white trainers and they're still popular.

*glad I wear grey/black ones then!* ;) :rofl:

Megane Mk4
You've done that to a mark 1 172 ????? (the best looking sport by the way :D )
And everyone on here says I'M BAD for doing what I've done??

Ohh the shame of it *slaps rists* pmsl

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
You've done that to a mark 1 172 ????? (the best looking sport by the way :D )
And everyone on here says I'M BAD for doing what I've done??

Ohh the shame of it *slaps rists* pmsl

this man may have questionable taste in mesh but at least you got this right..

;)

nice to meet you on Sunday mate (i was the one asking you about your air feed and heat sheild) with the silver Mk1 172 on Turinis parked in the row opposite yours.

fox1406.gif

Megane Mk4
yep I remember.. old grey cells are keeping the memories in order!! lol

I used to have a early Y reg iceberg 172 mk1 .. gutted I had to get rid though... Imaculate inside and out, just wasnt playing ball were the gremlins! :cry:

still .... Like how you've sacrificed the foggy for the feed.. :D

that in itself stand out ...

Yer see ... "individualality"! ;) lol