ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy refurb/respray birmingham area.

FF Titanium 182
Anyone know of any good places around birmingham? Few of mine looking a bit tatty not curbed or anything pretty much just need spraying. Cheers

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
^ I got a quote off them once for a spray, they were damn expensive...

DB.

BMW 440i
^ I got a quote off them once for a spray, they were damn expensive...

I paid £160 for my front bumper. £120 for the alloys. I thought that was fair, not a bargain but a good job and somewhere I was happy leaving my car.

Not sure on the finish of the alloys, didn't think to ask. They did a friends alloys about 6 months ago and the finish was good so I followed suit.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Is the guy working there Onka? I just remember he wanted something ridiculous for my Vee.

They do have a good rep...

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I paid £160 for my front bumper. £120 for the alloys. I thought that was fair, not a bargain but a good job and somewhere I was happy leaving my car.

Not sure on the finish of the alloys, didn't think to ask. They did a friends alloys about 6 months ago and the finish was good so I followed suit.
£160 to paint a front bumper not cheap? f**king hell!