ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine 7894RB

ive got one see my post below (install progress) with pics etc. very happy with the Hu, mp3 is great e.g. last cd i did had 190 songs on it:D is there another local meet soon ?

I got a CDA-7876 Im interested in selling which is sat in my bedroom...Ive replaced it cos I wanted MP3...

its absolutely mint, as u would get from the shops, still got the original receipt somewhere...all packaging etc

looking for £240 buyer collects Im in the cardiff area...leave me a PM if ur interested

thanks

Skoda Fabia vRS

id be lookin at payin less than that mate

the 7894RB is only £300 delivered online

max id pay for yours would be £200 an thats only if its the blue version mate, its a 2001 model too

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

brun why not look at the 7893r i have that and its basically the same as the 7894 just a diff colour and also the 93 has 1 4v pre out and 2 2.5 volt pre outs where as the 94 has 3 4vpreouts.

MaLicE

Skoda Fabia vRS

exactly though malice, the 94 is better, i want good voltage on the pre outs, the Kenwood i have now has 3x 4.5v ones

an if the 93 is green then i definitely dont want it, ive always wanted an Alpine but IMO their really ugly with the green, only want one now they do blue