ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And i thought the lambo lp640 was fast...

BMW 330d :)
You can see the glass partition between the engine bay and the cabin... Other wise it would get very hot and noisy in there..

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
thats what i was thinking. that supras very fast. though id still prefer to be driving around ina lambo instead of a toyota supra.

Thats in Panama i think very close to Costa Rica

That green color really sucks jajaj there was another link to the video i think.. He uses 1000 HP, and he only uses full boost when racing TURBO HAYABUSAS hehe something around 1200 +

clio 182 FF
PWNED big time, I would have the supra over the lambo anyday reason being the amount spent on the supra would still cost under half of what the lambo would have cost to buy in the first place, Whats the supra running is it on a T88 single turbo or something ??

clio 182 FF
I cant believe someone would choose a chavy supra over a lambo
Hardly a Chavs car considering it would cost them a life time in brew money to get it at that level mate, also been there done that driving about in a lambo all day long whenever I want

Monaro VXR
Supra is shite. Utterly pointless. It wont be able to do turns. It wont be able to be driven daily. So its a straight line car and even then since it will have absolutely no low end torque its only good in straight lines once its already got up to daft speeds on the motorway. I mean it was nothing nothing nothing whoosh lots of acceleration....nothing nothing nothing.

Whats the point other than bragging rights? Supras are queens of the rolling road thats it.

And who ever would take that over a Lambo especially someone who drives a Clio...is f**king nuts and needs their head checking.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i would take the supra over the lambo... i would take my mates rusty nissan skyline r32 gtr over the lambo... thats 800bhp and i know for a fact it pisses on things like lambo's even in the corners... and its driven everyday... costs a hell of a lot less than a lambo if he breaks it too... f**k it i would take a new stock gtr over a lambo... i dont care what badge is on the car, i know what the car can and cant do... i would take it over performance than just a expencive audi lol.

Usual jap crap imo!! The thing is, you cant compare a car with nox against a car without!! Who would want a lime green 1990's supra rather than a Lambo? hmmmm... let me think! Imo adding nox to a car is cheating, its not 'proper' performance, its not being generated by the engine! If the supra was standard the lambo would piss all over it!! And sound soooo much better!! And look sooooo much better!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Usual jap crap imo!! The thing is, you cant compare a car with nox against a car without!! Who would want a lime green 1990's supra rather than a Lambo? hmmmm... let me think! Imo adding nox to a car is cheating, its not 'proper' performance, its not being generated by the engine! If the supra was standard the lambo would piss all over it!! And sound soooo much better!! And look sooooo much better!

oh yeh your right nitrous is a magical power little fairys come out and push the car along... n20 makes fuel burn faster thats like saying putting 99ron fuel in a car that was designed for 95ron is cheating also... and like saying a turbo or supercharger bolted on to an engine is cheating lol.... dumbass

Monaro VXR
Whats with the nitrous thing anyway. All I heard was a big turbo spooling up. Before it actually kicked in fully and then took off.

Even so an engine built to run on nitrous still needs to have a fair chunk of cash thrown at it.

P

phill172

lies

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I would enjoy having a go in the supra dont get me wrong but i know which i'd rather take home