ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another dead SD card? Format help please

I use a Transcend 16gb SD card in my pioneer, had the HU and the card for about 6 months now, changed man after SD in the card, 105 albums on one little card i love it... anyway turn it on and randomly out of the blue half way through a song it stops playing, and the head unit throws up the code

Error 23, this is a format error i believe,

So i take my SD card and put it in the computer, not recognising, go to computer management > Storage > Disk management,

While the cards in the reader it freezes that program, take it out and it loads the disk management, then when i insert it it says i must format it,

Fine... so ive tried loads of times, using windows formatter... and the default allocation size after trying to format it back to default goes to 8129bytes...

Windows or HP Format tool cant format it back to fat and default allocation size

Is it dead? ive already had a micro SD dye on me before