ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another newbie fae Ecosse

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Hi Guys another new guy here my names Martyn i'm 23 and stay in Aberdeenshire. I'm Volvo daft lol wrong place to say that on a Clio forum I have a V70R and a V40 1.9D sport. My girl friend has just bought a 182 I think there brill little cars I bent her arm to buy one, so I hope to learn a bit more about them on here. I haven't much planned for the car I think getting the windows tinted and install a parrot kit is about the lot for now, I may fit a strut brace and an induction kit but the car isn't likely to get driven how its suppose to as she will drive it most of the time and I wont thrash her car.

Here's her car she bought I hope to get it before she gets home from the rig in 2 weeks I bought her a private plate so i wonder how long it will take her to notice http://www.evanshalshaw.com/vehiclesearch/used/renault-used-car-yc54xux.html?qs=false&type=1
The only bit of wear on the car is the steering wheel is this a common problem for these cars as 2 we test drove where worn? the dealership has ordered a new wheel so i'm happy with that.

Oh and for anyone who might be interested here's my pride and joy a 1998 Volvo V70R it never gets driven anymore i'm trying to save to modify the engine and other bits.
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

AK

M240i
Kiev ya pervert LOL.

Welcome mate.

The steering wheels melting are a common problem!

Happy days on getting the dealership to order a new one tho !

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Kiev ya pervert LOL.

Welcome mate.

The steering wheels melting are a common problem!

Happy days on getting the dealership to order a new one tho !

Is it due to the leather being soft and the steering being heavy causing a lot of friction on the wheel? I think if i keep the leather well conditioned it should help stop this.

I hope i have fun with this car i have grown up too fast with the Volvo's :quiet:

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Good good thats what i like to see hee hee my dads the one that brain washed me he's got a tunned 1997 855 T5 and a 55 plate S60R.

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Its the Broch lol horrible town there's nothing here. I'm going to move to Ellon, my work sent my too Canada for 3 months in November and i didnt want to come home there social lifes are far higher than ours over here IMO i might move there.