ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ant's new Evo?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Only word i can think to describe that

"Savage"

Great in a straight line but lets be fair a 1*2 is still going to give it a run for its money on a windy road

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
th_WorldRecords.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just sold some wheels to a bloke who i have got to know fairly well. He has paid Norris Designs a serious amount of money to build him a 1000bhp+ engine. Completely road legal also. Lucky lucky barstard! However he has given me first dibs on it if he sells it :cool: . I would imagine it will be very scary as i find mine a handfull at times :evil:

Scutch, you must be having visions or summit as i do take delivery of another Evo at the weekend :clown:

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Norris has built it you say, given the state of norris green evo rather him than me lol

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Norris hasnt got the greatest rep has he? I've heard, Not what I know.

My mate takes his to RC developments, As he doesnt trust Norris?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Norris has built it you say, given the state of norris green evo rather him than me lol

All part of the learning curve for a majour jap tuner. You only learn by making mistakes :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
What was the issue with the SWB E9? Was it the engine/reliability or did it just handle s**t cause it was SWB?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Well given his evo hardly ever finishes an event due to breaking down i wouldnt say hes learnt yet would you??

RC Developments > Norris

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
towing a caravan, Trying to take Reylands Record IIRC.

Not a bash @ Norris, I don't know anything, Just what I've heard, Mainly through Biased Forum Hearsay!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry fellas but i was just telling you that there is a engine being built which has made over 1000bhp. Don't really know the issues for his bug except for transmissions issues. All i know is that he makes a serious amount of cash, his garrage is filled up with some of the best evos (cusomters cars) i have scene and you have to book 6 weeks in advance for anywork.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
So is the guy having the 1000bhp engine built getting his gearbox and running gear from someone else ;)

Norris hasnt got the greatest rep has he? I've heard, Not what I know.

My mate takes his to RC developments, As he doesnt trust Norris?

RC is just the other side of town to me, go looking round some times. some awesome cars always parked out there