ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any common areas? got electrical issue

was driving my mk2 phase 1 today and a couple of times the airbag light came on for a few mins then went off a couple of times. Then a short time later when it had gone off and stayed off the glowplug\coil light came on instead and stayed on until I stopped and restarted car. I was wondering whether to inspect loom behind speedo. This all happened in about 20minutes of driving

I haven't looked their. It hasn't done it at all today. Funny you said that as misses went out in it the day it played up and she moved the seat forward so she could drive nearly kissing the windscreen. Bit of a coincidence that it started after she drove it and moved the seat! Has it got pre tensioners or does the wiring run under seat as I haven't got airbags in the seats