ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody know the part number for these?...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
qnqtz9.gif

They haven't put new ones on the new bumper, and they are saying that they can't get hold of them, so was wondering if anyone on here knew what the P/N for them was, if it exists, as the garage is saying that they don't.

Many thanks.

Rob

Lee

BMW M2C
They forgot them on mine and Bubbles cars too.

No idea what the part number is, but they are just stickers. When I pointed out they were missing they had no trouble getting them.

I've been told twice that renault don't make them or have them in stock anymore, I just don't know what to do.

Yeah thats what they said they would do, but was just seeing if anyone knew on here as I would prefer new ones.

If anyone has any idea at all then I would appreciate it very much.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Renault Part Number: R60 00 073 778

Sticker Kit

Comprimises of 2 x stickers

£11.72+VAT !!!

**NO RENAULT DEALER STOCKS THEM**

Special order only from distribution centre.
Couple of days wait.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
hoggaz said:
Thats bs, they told me i had a 5-6 week wait for a tension for my alternator.

Shudnt have to wait that long !

Unless they dotn have any of your parts at all.... which i would be suprised as they tend to have everything available somewhere.

Some dealers are worse than others - my local part-fanchised dealer can get parts quicker then the main established dealers in the area :S

Thanks very much for that Has, I have just emailed it to the car repair place. Hopefully it will all be sorted soon.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
mint! been tying to get hold of these for ages. Now does anybody know the part no for the warning stickers that sit on the top of the grill (slam panel)

fingers crossed :)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^^^ cudnt find these gaz

As far as i am aware they are not on the list of availabel stickers. Only from factory. (in a crash repair they dont put these back on)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cheers bud, thats why, i had a slight bump, and had a repacement bumper fitted

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
No probs Gaz, i also looked for these when i baught a new grill.

I dont think any repairer will put anythign back there, unless they can get old ones off (too much hassle)

C

Cupster

Got them in a small packet when I got a new bumper few years back. They look like rubbish which is probably why they never fit them. I only found them by chance selotaped into the bumper plastic packaging.