ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody that doesn't own a 3GS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've got an iPod. I won't be spunking another £200+ for a second one.

why the f**k what i want something that people post continuous threads / posts etc about with problems, crashing, cracking, freezing generally being s**t.

i bought a blackberry because it does what i need it to do plus things i'l never need. and it works and never breaks. doesnt need continous updates that you have to pay for, continous resets by pluggging into a lappy......i could go on.

so no.

57 Clio Campus Sport
why the f**k what i want something that people post continuous threads / posts etc about with problems, crashing, cracking, freezing generally being s**t.

i bought a blackberry because it does what i need it to do plus things i'l never need. and it works and never breaks. doesnt need continous updates that you have to pay for, continous resets by pluggging into a lappy......i could go on.

so no.

haha

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

so no.

I've never had any probs with my Iphone :rolleyes:

Polo + Micra
so is this 3gs thing one of the slab things that you can pretend to drink a pint on?

Better than yours. C*nt.

so no.

My iPhone doesn't crash. I've never had to pay for an update. Neither has anyone else who's ever bought one. It's never reset from being plugged into a computer either.

How's your ball? Had any issues with it yet? Has it disconnected you from your handsfree? x

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'll stick to my Hero for personal stuff, and Storm (soon to be a Storm2) for work stuff, thanks.

I'll not be blinded by shiny tat made for idiotic sheep

My iPhone doesn't crash. I've never had to pay for an update. Neither has anyone else who's ever bought one. It's never reset from being plugged into a computer either.

How's your ball? Had any issues with it yet? Has it disconnected you from your handsfree? x

i think you missed my point reference the reset thing, iphone relies on a laptop connection to do certain things. blackberry doesnt. win.

balls are fine thanks, checked this morning and yes they still are attached to my handset. all in good working order too soldier:eek: xx

Fiat Panda 100hp

so no.

Joker, talking s**t about something you obviously know nothing about.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
if anyone wants to swap a blackberry for an iphone i want rid of my iphone

Is it jailbroken and 3g, i have a blackberry that i'm not that keen on but am on orange.

Was going to just wait and see if they do a special upgrade early offer when they get it.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'll stick to my Hero for personal stuff, and Storm (soon to be a Storm2) for work stuff, thanks.

Lol. You dive as far as I think you can into being a plank, then go further.

a burnt one
You have to pay to update the iPhone?? WOW, first of me knowing and i've done it twice.

This another example of people spouting pisch about things they know nothing about.

Better than yours. C*nt.
i think you missed my point reference the reset thing, iphone relies on a laptop connection to do certain things. blackberry doesnt. win.

So:

You get your email directly from your server do you? No, wait, RIM's servers get it from your server and deliver it.
You can download music, directly to your Blackberry? No? You need a computer?

Wow, so many things that the iPhone relies on a laptop for: OS updates. F*ck me what a terrible, backwards device that has to be connected to a computer to do one thing.

Please, get a clue before spouting hater shite. It's ok if you can't afford one, I won't hold it against you. Kthxbai x

Apple haters are morons. They think it's somehow alternative-cool to 'hate' something that's f**king awesome. Peni.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
should get one, End Of!

QFT TBH.......

LOL @ calling iPhone owners idiotic when you possess the notoriously weak and horrible to use Storm

The storm is just for people who want to feel like they are cool because they're not following things which are mainstream like the iPhone

If i was you i'd try to swap for a Bold or something

Status
Not open for further replies.