ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone at Oulton Park today?

172//Crap Micra//Bus
No... I'm goin on Monday mate... shame really... I could have been that Marshall... LOL!!!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Haha... it'll be the Flamer... probs wont be in the car park though... i'll probs have to park it half way round the track... being a Marshall an all!! Been told there's a track speed limit of 40 though... GUTTED LOL!!

Megane Trophy
Very good test for the very first race that the G50 GT4 has entered and it stood up that well.
Luckily driver only had minor burns.

Formula Ford and the F3s should be good. Its the first time in 6 years that I havent been at Oulton this weekend as Caterhams are not on the package anymore.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
On second thoughts... Im glad I wasn't one of them Marshals!!

Lets hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow eh?!

Megane Trophy
How long did that ambulance take to get there!!!!

They have to red flag it, make sure all the cars on the current lap cross the start finish line then they can release the ambulance from the pitlane.

Being a GT race as well the cars are about 15 seconds difference in lap times so they would have been well spread over the circuit.