ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone bought a phone from Dialaphone ?

They seem to have some good deals at the mo, all by redemption though.

Anyone had any dealings with them ? Any good ?

VW ....
oh dear .

by redemption you say ? if you read all the small print ,scrutinise it & follow it word for word then you might get something back .Personally i wouldn't bother IMO .

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Dial-a-Phone is a trading division of Phones 4u Limited

Enough for me to stay away tbh.

CPW are undoubtly the best IMO for cash/chequeback. I've never had a problem *touch wood* lol My dad had an issue of a delayed payment but it came through a couple of months after an admin error of some kind got sorted.

e2save.com are good but a bit picky, can't be an online bill, must be original, send at very odd times but has been working so far.

CPW aren't doing such great chequeback deals atm, but generally, nearer xmas and after new year, they come about. e2save offer very good deals. My current CPW is £45 for the year for 800mins and 500 texts, with free voicemail and itemised billing (think these are free on all contracts now, but remember some charging in the past). I got an upgrade sim only deal as there wasn't a phone I liked. So same number, same phone, low cost.

If you use quidco and take out a contract with dialaphone you get £60 cashback. I've done exactly that when i ordered my C905 :)

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
e2save is part of Carphonewarehouse so deals are pretty much the same. Used them in the past and never had a problem.

Redemtion is a b**ch unless you are s**t hot at sending back bills in tiny windows of time!

I've used dial-a-phone a few times. Faultless service with the added MAJOR bonus that they supply unlocked/unbranded handsets, which gives you a lot of flexibiilty with SIM cards, especially abroad and using PAYG SIMs if needed. I hope they still supply unlocked handsets, as I'm going to be using them again very soon if they do :)