ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone got a pc polisher in cardiff area

Had my bump strips nicked at the weekend so have bought a set second hand - they are pretty mint but could do with a good buffing up - anyone near Cardiff willing to give it a crack?? Thanks

106 GTi
Brazo is across the Bridge of the M4 in Swindon - he is the closest I know of on here to you.

tell me about it - they used a screw driver to rip them off the car!!! how to go from a completely immaculate car to a rough looking one in a couple of minutes! If i catch the bloke ill rip his head off! Has dented it in 4 places as well and also bent all the mounting holes for the strips. Its nearly all sorted now - holes are bent back, scratches from screw driver are all behind bumpstrips luckily so have polished up and touched up, will fit new strips on sunday morning before the south wales meet - just in case the theivbing little t**t comes back again (he only got one side before being disturbed)