ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know what this is :S

Rusty Cup
Pic of a 172 from a japanese website dont really understand what the pic is showing, any thoughts?

pwa3051423883.jpg

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Well it wouldn't work, the fumes need to pass through the cat, not just go into it and stop at the end ;) ... if it was a cat, why would it be that big? ;)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Quote from website:
In this population, Sifo / HKS silencer is equipped with a dedicated co-development, the structure has a silencer and a unique view from the bottom to excite me playing the sound from an idling motivated

Quote from website:
In this population, Sifo / HKS silencer is equipped with a dedicated co-development, the structure has a silencer and a unique view from the bottom to excite me playing the sound from an idling motivated

Exsqueeze me??

Rusty Cup
Quote from website:

Oh :p that'll explain it then lol, how strange

RB 182 cup
Bet its turbo'd and thats a 'screamer pipe' straight off the turbo.

Its not a screamer pipe, they bolt straight from the turbo like you say but this comes off the back box. My guess is some sort of silencer like you see on scooby's.

ITB'd MK1
Quote from website:

babelfish translation FTL

Looks like a small silencer on a loop. Mondeos do something similar although its done over a bigger space (side to side on the car)

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
The individual is, Sifo / HKS silencer is equipped with a private joint development, but has a unique structure with a silencer from the bottom view, inviting me playing the dial tone from the idling. Even without perfect sound at high rpm, of course.

Another babelfishesque translation

It all makes sense now

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos

In the case of the missing item Devil Devil Kagura gave up, in order to exhaust SiFo this haste was still in development's.
○ Sun and rattan products such as HKS unreliable and actual driving left superimposed high.
Is idle but quiet is absorbed into the tank of another, it rose to pressure in the tank and the second an immediate increase engine size, make you motivated increased dramatically through sound and it flows through the exhaust all Tyco side out giving up.

Golden tan, I love it.

Devil and the higher tone, the sound of HKS Sutenrashii dry.

Clio 172 MkII
Actually that is an extra silencer for the muffler,common used in straight thru N1 style exhaust to reduce noise both in idle and driving due to law regulation.Many Japanese well known company also produce them(e.g HKS,Blitz)

I am from Asia BTW,so no translation needed....ROFL