ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone on here sell these...

MKIII 138
hi,

anyone on here sell Cobra Clubman bucket seats and subframes ??
I can get the subframes for the clioIII 2001+ but there non tilt.

was wondering if anyone can sell these seats with tilting subframes

img10501796747.jpg

2005 Impreza WRX STI
ive never seen tilt on themmate tbh all the ppl who i know who have bought 'cheap' buckets, they are fixed height and non recliners

MKIII 138
ok so i should just get standard subframes for the ClioIII 2001+ then ?

cool.

btw anyone experienced clubmans ?? i looked at imola`s and although lighter (only 3kg`s both seats combined) i read that they were more a track seat and didnt have much arse padding.. seen as i ferry my GF around and do long journeys i saw these and they looked phater padding and comfier, also v.cheap with blue inserts for the cup.

other seats like the evo are way too hardcore for my fwd supermini would look daft. the clubmans are rounded and fit in with the interior imo.

MKIII 138
GuyS said:
dont get monacos. they have no padding on the bottom what so ever and kill you.

yea thats what i heard also there not even that light for buckets (9kg) what with the Imola weighing 6kg and evo`s weighing only 5.1kg but the clubmans seem comfy from the images they look well padded. there an older seat and so probably arent as hardcore as modern race seats.

Im still looking around though