ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone on here

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

^ How the hell do you know that...Didnt know the hospital had to get in touch with the breakers...

Focus ST

Quote: Originally posted by Holden_McGroin on 25 August 2005

horrible colour anyway!! good riddance!
Oi!!

Suppose that does make mine a bit rarer though.

Looks nasty, drivers headrest is pretty much through the window.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

if thats the case, why would you be asking "anyone on here??" they arent exactly going to reply.

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by Leeshez on 25 August 2005

I want those wheels. Why are we suckers? Is it a shop?
lol that looks pretty real to me!

the person isnt dead thats what j3ned means

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Whenever i put a post up of a car with even a dent on it all i get is - "oooh i hope there ok" are " may they RIP " ...... Stop bein pussies and scavenge the used bits of em cheap :D

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

i used to attend rtas and i would say all walked away from that. ive seen some nasty/distressing stuff, i never used to wear my seatbelt till i worked for x. i do now i tell ya!! it kind of wakes you up, slows you down a bit too!

H22A7 Accord Type R

LOL - hope they dont have the same insurance assessor as me!! He would say that the roof is supposed to be like that - might have been the change in weather conditions that caused them ripples :cool: