ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

apex springs

Dirty E91
which Eibachs do you have, I'm looking at the Pro springs as i heard that the Apex would give quite a big drop(40mm?) and were quyite harsh.

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
Apex are not harsh but it depends where you live if you live where they are pot holes and badly pitted road surfaces they will be Harsh but so would any car lowered 40mm or even just 20mm

ford racing puma
martynh said:
which Eibachs do you have, I'm looking at the Pro springs as i heard that the Apex would give quite a big drop(40mm?) and were quyite harsh.
mine are sportline. feel like a standard ride but only a 15mm drop at best

Dirty E91
BLUNTY said:
Apex are not harsh but it depends where you live if you live where they are pot holes and badly pitted road surfaces they will be Harsh but so would any car lowered 40mm or even just 20mm

True, plenty of road humps round my way and the wife drives it 5 days a week so I'm after something that reduces roll but won't give her spinal injuries.

The Eibach Pros have come recommended.

I do nt do that many miles but it does nt feel much diffrent but it does look good i must say

M140i/Orange 182
BLUNTY said:

good point, how are you getting on with your apex springs mate? beded in a bit more yet? do you like them...:)

Do nt think they are bedded in yet but if i get round to washing it this weekend i will post a couple of pics:cool:

M140i/Orange 182
haha yea those pics show i slight bit of grime to say the least!!

ps i want your blueflame! just seen a pic of it..looks ace, take it it sounds good!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not a 182, but you get the idea...

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00304.jpg