ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are crazy cameras ok ?

Cupra
From an online review

A terrible company. They take your money immediately but do not send the goods. There are many complaints on the web about them. I only wish I had checked them out first, but they give the appearance they are linked with Amazon. Avoid them at all costs! I just hope I get my money back. Also, they have a UK web address, but it is a sham. They are actually based in the USA.

Cupra
from AVforums, it looks like they send out cameras without chargers/ cards etc too. Stear well clear.

Lots of there items are imports too.

'We offer our superior prices by sourcing our products from around the world. The product received may not necessarily be the UK version of the product that was ordered, it will however, be the exact same camera. Crazy Cameras will match the manufactures warranty and extend it for the entire 12 months from the date of purchase. We cover replacement/repairs at no additional cost to the end customer. This way, our customers get the best price and the best support.

To minimize our cost, we have hosted our distribution facilities in the United States. We can quickly source our products from around the globe and post them to the UK.'

http://www.crazycameras.co.uk/About-Us-doc_1.html

Cupra
That means that you get clobbered with import tax too then probably. It suddenly stops being such a bargain after that!