ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine

al

ST on the way...
I used to use it and it does give excellent results but it's a real git to remove and the Extra Gloss doesn't bond to it so i've stopped using it.

al

ST on the way...
Its only been out about 2-3 years, which is a relatively short time compared to some of the AG stuff.

106 GTi
It is a consumer version of there Supreme Polish, easy enough on, not the easist off, good results as a one step product or topped with wax. Still prefer SRP and EGP.

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
How thick/thin do you put the EGP on? can you layer is straight away, rub off, and then anothr layer, or best to leave a gap between layers? It says 30 min before buffing off? can you P21s straight away?

106 GTi
EGP the thinner the better and wipes off easier the longer you leave it. 60 mins at least for me.

For best results leave the car in the dry for 12 hours then add another layer of EGP. After the first wash then add some P21s.