ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autosolo Video - FDMC Abingdon

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
A few of my runs from sundays Autosolo at Abingdon
Great day out in very hot conditions. Was expecting my ditch finder tyres to let me down - but they may have squealed like pigs but still saw me through to take first in class. :smile:

Last edited:

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I always wonder how you know which way to go? I'd forget halfway round.
There are maps handed out, and you walk each course before hand. There's also small cones on their side pointing the direction. I have been on some where its harder to work out the direction than others, but on the whole its fairly easy.

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Honestly, the courses really aren't that hard to remember! I've got the memory of a goldfish and I still manage to remember them. You can even have the map pinned to the dash if you really are struggling.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
If you have time to look at the map when running your not going fast enough. It really is quite easy, ive only known a few people who go 'cone blind' - but also depends on organisers and course layout, some are harder than others.