ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autumn Photos !(Not sure if it has been done)

Renaultsport RS 200
Clio RS
Cup Chassis and Spoiler
H&R 30mm(Front) 40mm(Back) Springs
Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust
Custom Vinyls

IMG_1378_zps1341a368.jpg

IMG_1379_zpsaab046fe.jpg

Cup, Lude & Z
Car looks clean but as has been said above, it looks a little lost in the shadows.

On a side note, is this the Black Edition?

Last edited:
  Renaultsport RS 200
No such thing as a black edition mate just a custom paint job is all. For the record I am no photographer, just a couple of photos I thought I would share as up until now, I thought this was what this forum was about but clearly I'm mistaken as its about picking out faults with other peoples cars, views, thoughts and apparently photography skills. I'm going to stop posting on here as all I ever seem to get is digs about silly little things and just to be clear, constructive criticism I have no issue with. I'm sure there are a lot of decent people on here but many are jealous, insecure individuals. What a shame!

Cup, Lude & Z
No such thing as a black edition mate just a custom paint job is all

I remember one being advertised as a Black Edition just wondered if your Clio was that one.

As i said mate it looks clean, but get some shots in the sunshine :cool: