ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badge

Clio Campus Sport 1.2
Is it easy to install a renault badge on the back of the car as mine didnt come with one as standard and would love to put renault and sport on the back. Then I can get rid of the campus sticker!!

Any ideas would be gratful

Thanks

Glynn

the renault sport badges are easy , they'll glue on , the clio badge has two clips behind which are meant for two hole in the bodywork , though you could easily modify them to fit by cutting the two clips off and gluing it on .

i was looking at them too , bargain price tbh :D

Clio Campus Sport 1.2
There was sposed to be some on each side of the door! Yer I understand that but I want it to atleast have the renault badge.

nevermind they are easy to obtain and you could diy them on ......or complain to the dealer to put them on for you as a good will gesture :approve:

some dealers are shoving "sport" badges on the campus sports now a days, it was only the RS and mk2p1's that came with renault badges though,

jamie