ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bc coilovers fitting advice needed

Clio 182
Hi all need to fit some bc coilovers this weekend to my track project. Fine with the fronts but how do I adjust the ride height with this lot on the rear? It's heavily stripped and sitting really high on 30mm h&r springs currently so need a good drop.
a>

Last edited:
On the rear, the idea is you can fit different spacers to control how much drop you want.

You have a 5mm and a 10mm spacer, or you can do the same as me and fit no spacer on the rear. Gives a good drop. You just need to fit one of the plastic bushes at the bottom of the spring so you've not got metal on metal contact.

Fine adjustment can be done by using the threaded section, which I didn't touch, but was needed for corner weighting

Clio 182
Cool Ok, so do I have the 5mm ring in the picture. If i do I may try and fit with the ring I have in the picture and see how high it sits. Hopefully won't need the 10mm. May even need no ring as you Alex_. I dont want it on the floor but want a good drop, everythings gutted so hopefully it will be ok without the 10mm. Does the rubber bush go on top and the metal and plastic spacer below? Thanks for your help guys.