ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Be User

Tesla MP3 2021
I know there are a few Be users on here so I thought I would share my experience.

I was recently contacted by O2 regarding joining their Broadband service. I mentioned that I was already with Be so they sweetened their deal with offering me the first month free.

I created a little ticket and sent it off to Be explaining my tempting offer and the fact that I would save nearly £10 per month for pretty much the same package minus a few Mb off my download speed. Be responded saying they would reduce my Broadband to £12 per month from £17.50, compared to O2's £9.79 price

Nows that pretty darn good so I think I will be staying with Be, faultless service for nearly 2 years now :)

Good deal, but why does it matter to them who you're with, when they're effectively the same company/service :S

Tesla MP3 2021
No they are two separate companies just on the same network. I'm sure Be wouldn't just want to loose all their customers to O2 now would they!

Be still offer that more "personal" touch aswell allowing more freedom with regards to making changes to your connection.

Be are also involved with trialling and testing "bonded" ADSL2+ lines to compete with VM's 50Mb service aswell :)

iirc o2 bought out Be before o2 broadband was launched. So yes their seperate companies, but both owned by o2. My friend signed up to Be and received o2's terms and conditions.

I know what you mean about Be having a better service options though. I'm just a cheap skate and went for o2 because it was cheaper :)

Tesla MP3 2021
iirc o2 bought out Be before o2 broadband was launched. So yes their seperate companies, but both owned by o2. My friend signed up to Be and received o2's terms and conditions.

I know what you mean about Be having a better service options though. I'm just a cheap skate and went for o2 because it was cheaper :)

Technically they are both owned by Telefónica Europe but in theory O2 is Be's parent company.

Well I am happy with my price now. Is £2 more a month but I still get to keep the extra 2.5Mb download speed as I would have been knocked down to 20Mb if I went with O2.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
BT contract runs out shortly and will be switching to Be ASAP. I've heard nothing but great stuff about them from customer service to speed and reliability.