ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beauty and the Beast :P

B

Brown.

Couple of quickes, While the sun was out and a quick wash and dry.

Mine and My Miss's Cars......Not bad for her first car, brand new mini cooper!!

pics to follow.... :( dam photo bucket

B

Brown.

i wouldnt hold ya breath lol

There only candid shots lol

20032008781.jpg

20032008782.jpg

20032008783.jpg

20032008784.jpg

B

Brown.

Much nicer on the behind, on them long weekend drives to the lake district :)

B

Brown.

^^surprisingly no.....and i aint been takin it easy either :)....there pretty good actually, lovely in the wet despite the negative press :)

^^surprisingly no.....and i aint been takin it easy either :)....there pretty good actually, lovely in the wet despite the negative press :)

Yours the A048's? Take it you havent hit standing water yet? :eek:

My ESP was going mental!

What milage you on now?

Exige S1 + Honda S1
tis the standard S exhuast.

48s are good in the wet IMO, but your right justin standing water is a serious hazard. Im running t1-rs and leaving the 48s for track days only.

B

Brown.

48s are good in the wet IMO, but your right justin standing water is a serious hazard. Im running t1-rs and leaving the 48s for track days only.

Exige's weight on the ao48's gives differnt results to normal cars weight. no probs in standing water for me, just ease off the power and seem t hold on better then the t1'rs i had on the vee but i think thats down to the extra weight.....think the vee has taught me good wet weather driving style.........and the exhaust as said above, is that standard one, you cant see it normally, my drive is slightly sloped so the arse points up more. done just under 3k since december.

Exige S1 + Honda S1

Exige's weight on the ao48's gives differnt results to normal cars weight. no probs in standing water for me, just ease off the power and seem t hold on better then the t1'rs i had on the vee but i think thats down to the extra weight.....think the vee has taught me good wet weather driving style.........and the exhaust as said above, is that standard one, you cant see it normally, my drive is slightly sloped so the arse points up more. done just under 3k since december.

Ive got an exige as well

B

Brown.

Ive got an exige as well

just realised from your other thread, must be your driving style then :O.......just kidden, a take it easy in the wet, so never really given the tyres the work.......c'mon phil get some pics up of your S1!!!!!