ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

beeping at high revs/speed

1.2 16v Clio
Just wondered if anyone could help me out, basically whenever i get to about 50mph or around that a random beeping noise appears.. no warning lights come on and the noise stops as soon as i start to slow down. It doesnt happen all of the time though so not quite sure what the problem could be?

Cheers

1.2 16v Clio
still getting this btw :/ its not even at high revs, was driving down a straight road doing about 60 in 5th when it just comes on.

It is a costant beep untill i slow down/break/go uphill ... i can literally keep driving at the same speed and continue driving through the beeping noise but its confusing me as to what it could be :(

1.2 16v Clio
nah mate its totally random that it does it, i drive to work and hit a country road, was doing 70 down it all through the week.. went to work yesterday doing 60 and it randomly beeps :/