ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best company to sell your old phone too?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Been on the likes of mazuma/envirophone etc. The best price ive had is £68 from a company called 'phonebank'. Anyone had any problems with any of them? Or any other recommendations? Its for my HTC Wildfire btw, cheers.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I did the same thing on here mate and someone found a company offered £12 more for my old Nokia, but it looked a bit dodgy so I ended up going with MAzuma because they are very unlikely to mess you around.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I did the same thing on here mate and someone found a company offered £12 more for my old Nokia, but it looked a bit dodgy so I ended up going with MAzuma because they are very unlikely to mess you around.

Mazuma and envirophone say £58, phonebank £68. Had a quick look on ebay and they go for similar money, so may aswell just sell to a company

Clio 172
I used phonebank for my old phone and didn't have any problems with them. Sent me everything I needed to send the phone to them and had the money in the bank within about a week of sending it off. :D

Polo + Micra
I've used fone bank and top dollar mobile and didn't have a problem with either company

Mini Cooper S sport
Phonebank quoted me £112 for my HTC Desire. I got £122 on eBay.

There's not much in it really.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Just got quoted £138 from O2 for my Galaxy S

Seems a fair deal to me

Mini Cooper S sport
Surely you then had a fee of £12.20?
I've used most of them tbh and never had a problem. Cashed in about £350 worth of 3310's not that long ago!

Yes, I put a bit extra on P&P though - as I said, there wasn't much in it. I took my chance to see if I'd get more on eBay.