ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best deal for Broadband and calls?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Currently im with Orange for my broadband and bt for calls. I paying £7 a month for broadband and line rental is £13 a month although our bill is normally around £22 p/month. So lets say i pay £29 p/month in total for both. Any better deals to be had?

Dan.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Do you or your mrs have an O2 mobile?

I get my landline including evening and weekend calls for £10 and my broadband for £12.50 (6 months free).

Broadband includes unlimited download and the contract is for 12 months.

Over the year it'll cost £195

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's the wife who's with o2 I'm with Orange. So do you get everything through 02?

Dan

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Yes mate, phone and broadband. Free calls kick in at 6pm which is a bonus.

Connection was half price too £43iirc (BT wanted £130) as the previous owner of my house was a virgin cable customer.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Yes mate, phone and broadband. Free calls kick in at 6pm which is a bonus.

Connection was half price too £43iirc (BT wanted £130) as the previous owner of my house was a virgin cable customer.

BT would have done it for free if you was a bb and calls customer.. if you take the line only then there is a £130 connection charge.