ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Mobile Contract + Freebie?

Clio DCi 65
My contract finally runs out now next month and its time for a new one!

My rents pay for my bill so i'm basically getting a new phone and freeby,

Liking the looks of the free PS3 as i can sell it straight away and pay half my rent off with it!

Whats one the best Mob's out at the moment and wat freeby to go for..the most expensive to resell basically!

Clio DCi 65
Hmm tempted to take that out in my name as a spare mobile and a savings device using the cashback lol

Will be looking for something around the £35 mark,

Dolphin most likely from Orange, dependant on what O2 have to offer!

B

Brown.

Has any one actually got a phone with a free ps3/ xbox ?? what are the catches other then 18 month contract?

350Z GT
normally they charge an extra few £££ on top of the contract, got to watch out with the cashback 1's as often you have to send back a form to them every couple of months within a set number of days, and if not sent recorded delivery they'll just say they didnt receive it and there goes your cashback!

Some places offer Auto Cashback, so instead of you having to send the form every few months they just send it within 30 days of taking out the contract. The contract isnt as cheap as 1 with the other type of cashback but at least your guaranteed in getting some cashback.

At the momment im with e2Save on an Auto cashback plan. its the Dolphin 35 plan so im paying £35 a month for Unlimited texts and a few hundred calls with a free N95 but i got £100 cashback at the beggining of the contract so it works out at around £27 a month if you take that into a account which isnt too bad - could probably get them to haggle a bit on the phone but to be honest i just needed a phone pretty quickly so didnt bother and just bought online.

Hope that helps

I'm on a non-auto cashback, but I've never sent them recorded delivery, been doing it for years and not had any issues. Onestop do it through e2save now, although previously they did it themselves. When they did it themselves they were even so helpful when I rang as to tell me not to change the address they had on file as it may c**k up my claim (it was near to the 45-day limit). It wasn't really an issue as I still had access to the old address.

Never contacted e2save though, so not sure if they're as helpful!

Oh and cashback is a bit of a gamble. If they go bust (which Vodafone told me a lot have recently) you're SoL. e2save seem pretty big and they've been around a while, so I'd say it's reasonably safe.

Buyer beware though.

I'm also surprised they do auto-cashback as I would've thought part of their business model banked on people forgetting to do it! lol