ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best QD?

Mito Sportiva 135
Whats everyones opinions? Working with a black car here too... never used QD before so interested to see the results. Could be a good time saver, and save water too!! Cheers

106 GTi
Sonus Carnuba Spritz or Pinnacle Cystal Mist for me over Carnuba Finshes.

The CG Quick Detailer is nice to great for its anti staic properties but the two above have the edge for looks over a Carnuba Wax.

Ben not seen that one, is that a waterless wash and QD in one? Edit Just read up on it more of a spray wax then?

But confused Spray wax and Quick Detail Spray but *Wax free?

Rich said:
Sonus Carnuba Spritz or Pinnacle Cystal Mist for me over Carnuba Finshes.

The CG Quick Detailer is nice to great for its anti staic properties but the two above have the edge for looks over a Carnuba Wax.

Ben not seen that one, is that a waterless wash and QD in one? Edit Just read up on it more of a spray wax then?

But confused Spray wax and Quick Detail Spray but *Wax free?
Doesnt contain any natural waxes just synthetic wax,hence the wax free tag.I have asked for the label to be changed ..lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool. Yeh thats my only criticism of cleanandshiny.... having to pay the P&P irrespective of how much you order. A fiver for some QD to be delivered doesn't seem that cost effective, so might just go for the one stocked by serious performance as free delivery! Hey - I am a student! :rasp:

RB 182
Yep that's the one, I think it's been said on DW that a quick spray over of that makes it easier for drying as well.

Skoda Fabia vRS
Rich said:
That worked -thanks, that is the one Brun has and said is good.

im not so sure anymore to be honest mate, its been streaking on me lately, it definitely has carnauba in it though i can say that for certain and it lasts for longer than you would expect aswell